Valkyrie Verdict is the only file verdicting solution that classifies ALL files in a network as either 100% safe (confidently pushing it to our global whitelist, 2.6 billion files and growing) or 100% malicious (confidently pushing it to our global blacklist which is at 700 million+). Valkyrie Verdict classifies all unknown files into one of two states: known good (producing one of the largest white lists globally) or known bad (our global black list). This is done at lightning speed with 92% of files processed within 45 seconds and the remaining with expert malware analysts within 4 Hours. Currently we have customers such as Shell, Xerox, etc. that use our services.
Machine Learning (Ai)
- Automated Verdict Driven Platform techniques include support vector machines, naive bayes, decision trees, neural networks and many more.
- Lightweight file scanning application capable of identifying advanced persistent threats and zero-day threats in your network and devices.
- Intelligence on known safely digitally signed applications and publishers on the web. The most robust whitelist on the market available to date.
- Analyzed malicious files receive a verdict score then embedded URLs are extracted, added and matched against known our url web blacklist.
- Behavioral and environmental analysis watching for evasion, VM escape attempts, mass sleep commands, registry changes, file system pollution,
Expert Human Analysis
- The industry’s only SLA backed, advanced malware analysis platform with human analysis to ensure 100% verdict on all unknown files.
Valkyrie Email Carrier via the cloud provides secure gateway filtering of email. This means messages are intercepted and filtered by Carrier servers before being forwarded on to your mail server - ensuring a clean mail stream is delivered to your end users. Unlike a local anti spam solution, unsolicited and virus-carrying mail never touches the corporate network. Valkyrie Email Carrier’s Endpoint Engine is the most advanced anti-spam and anti-phishing library to integrate into your customized or OEM solutions. It provides you all the requirements to easily integrate the anti-spam filtering and anti-phishing protection into your existing framework.
No Installation Required
- Cloud based email security acting as your pre preimeter inbox defense against spam, phishing and virus infected attachments sent via emails.
- Restores user productivity lost from years of poor inbox housekeping. Emails will be sorted by date, priority levels, and archives to stay organized.
- Fine-tune a single account or your entire network of user mailboxes by defining mail managemnt privileges, settings, forwarders, and responders.
- e-Discovery of one or al users, along with your network’s Active Directory and LDAP integrations to facilitate one or multiple user account creations.
Forensic Threat Audits
- Protection for your business email accounts by auditing all mail management, domain configuration events, and filtering any email threats.
Email MX Spooling
- Valkyrie Carrier can deliver your important business emails to the destination server if your MX server unavailable to keep your work going.
Email Disaster Recovery
- Store all your sensitive email data into your own private cloud sector. In case anything happens you’ll always have backup records for compliance.
- Should your local mail-server be undergoing maintenance or not available you can continue business operations with Valkyrie Carrier.
Valkyrie Web Intelligence provides more than 150 intelligence feeds to notify enterprises in many cases like if their domains/IPs are under risk, if there is any phishing risk on their domains, if there are stolen passwords in order to remediate and recover. Valkyrie’s Web Intel Filtering Software provides optimized web security through full integration with Comodo products by categorizing all web content filter URLs according to your preferences. It offers a cloud based database of more than 20 million web sites, daily category updates of websites that have high traffic and ability to request review category of a website and manual (human) verification for the review of your internal or external information technology departments.